Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Abba!

Again today I stand in awe at the fact that I can call the Almighty God, the Creator of everything, my Father! It is only because of Him -- His great love, His abundant grace, and His unselfish sacrifice -- that I am able to do so.


Thank you Abba Father for choosing me to be one of your sons! Thank you for the gift of Jesus Christ who died on that cross in my place (for my sins) and is risen and seated at your right had as my Advocate. What an amazing Father you are!


Not only did my Abba Father choose me but He has abundantly blessed me over the years. He gave me the heritage of an honest, moral, hard working earthly father for an example. He blessed me with a God honoring wonderful wife who has supported me throughout the years. He has allowed me the privilege of watching four incredible children grow and mature into God fearing individuals who are, with their exceptional Godly spouses, raising my grand children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord!


Abba Father, you have indeed blessed me beyond all my expectations and I am eternally grateful. Thank you and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment