Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Fun at Grandma's and Grandpa's Lake House

Over the past 44 years
God has blessed us so much!


We have eight amazing children and
11 1/2 fantastic grand children!


On occasion (not nearly often enough)
all, or at least some, of the family
is able to gather for some quality time together.


This past week was one of those times. It blesses
a grandparent's heart to watch the interaction
between siblings and cousins.

What fun was had by all!!!!
(Especially Grandpa!!)

A real life mermaid!


Wanna be "beef cake" posers!

This is fun, I think!!!!



Faster, Grandpa!


My prayer for my family:

"I kneel before the Father, from whom His whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen my children and grand children with power through His Spirit in their inner being, so that Christ may dwell in their hearts through faith. And I pray that they, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that they may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Amen"
(Ephesians 3:14-19)



2 comments:

  1. The kids had a blast tonight showing friends who were visiting these pictures. I think they felt "famous"!

    What a fun, fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!!

    It was a highlight of the summer for us!

    ReplyDelete